Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
Chronic Disease Management
- Ishaemic heart disease
- Child health - immunisations 12:00 - 12:30 on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Family planning
- Maternity services - a midwife run antenatal clinic is held on Wednesday mornings.
- Minor surgery - a clinic is held every month to remove things like moles and cysts. Appointments are availble following a GP consultation.
- Vaccinations and immunisations - including travel.
- Wart clinic - usually held on the second Tuesday of each month for the freezing of warts, verrucas and skin tags.